Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I jumped off a bridge and didn't fall

It's been 20 days since my last post. A lot has changed. The girls and I moved into the 3 bedroom apartment. They moved while I was at home at work, and then yelled at me for not moving my stuff with them. After I did move my things I got angry texts telling me that they were not moving my things for me> What? Oh My Lord I forgot a pen, a hair clip, salad dressing, and mustard. Lord help us for all I care the people who clean the apartment could have thrown it all out. So they gave me their keys and made me go get it. whatever ok fine..... I move into the new apartment bought stuff for my bathroom and a rug for my room to cover the huge iron mark on the floor ( no doubt in my mine that's why I got the biggest room). Everything was just as terrible as before, nothing changed what so ever. Changing the apartment doesn't exactly change the people you are living with.
I took a chance jumped out of my indecisiveness. I agreed to put money toward another apartment. I must add that it is the sweetest apartment and right above my work! It needs lots of work but it will be awesome when it's finished.
I made the smart move of posting that I'm moving on my facebook wall...... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... I swear within like 2 hours I got a text from the roommate from hell. "What's this about you moving out this week?" I told her that they had to find a roommate. I will continue paying rent until then. They had a fit. ha ha ha I loved it! I finally snapped at them when the one girl told me as soon as my stuff was moved out they wanted my key.... Was she F*&^%$#@ joking? No not at all! If I pay rent I can do whatever I want with the space that's mine. I'll leave a toothbrush in my bathroom and a pillow in my bedroom. Therefore I will need access to my belongings if it makes them happy. I can't exactly move out yet. If I move out they will get comfortable and not look for a roommate. So in a little bit I'm going to lay down the law. Telling them that I will be staying in the apartment until they find a roommate. ha ha hopefully it will be soon with them feeling so uncomfortable living with me.
I will be paying double rent for a little while but the new apartment is no where near as expensive as the one with the girls. Actually it will be like 1/6th ha ha ha and its much nicer and I'll be living with J. and M. ha ha ha the two people my roommates hate the most! Yes! I'm finally getting a little satisfaction.
Yesterday I was insulted and ripped apart by the one girl. They have no grounds to call me a liar, to tell me that they hate me and I'm making everything worse, to tell me no one feels bad for me and that all the problems are my fault. Honestly WTF they seriously need therapy the one girl has serious control and anger problems. ugh yuck
Just writing about this is making me upset. I talked to my friends and family and they don't really understand what I'm doing to these girls to make them go crazy. I swear I am never there, I clean up after myself, and I don't talk to them. What is the problem?? I wish I knew......I hate their guts ha ha ha ha But also I feel bad for them because I'm quiet literally going to put them threw hell in the next couple weeks.
I'm going to Italy in 3 weeks so that will help me relax a little.

No comments: